Mobile App Solutions for Cafes and Restaurants.24/07/2020
10 Compelling Reasons Why You Need Café Mobile App14/08/2020
Many small business owners have suffered enormously during COVID and still find it hard to recover from it. The budgets for everyday spending is tight and the uncertainty about if we can survive one more close down because of COVID.
Here is some excellent news from our Government showing support for our small businesses in much need of some extra financial support.
Small businesses across NSW can now apply for funding up to $3000 to help to rebuild and reopen after the COVID shutdown. The close date is the 16th of August so hurry up, so you don’t miss out.
The grants can be used to cover marketing and advertisement expenses, and you could then have a new budget to put towards generating new leads, nurturing your customers and also being able to create new customers.
This extra funding can go a long way when it comes to advisement/marketing for your business and also to be more substantial prepared if a new restriction is being implemented.
Who Can Apply?
You must as from the 1st of March 2020:
- Be a small business or not-for-profit organisation based in NSW, as defined in the Australian Government’s guidelines
- Have an ABN registered in NSW
- Be one of the recognised highly impacted industries as outlined by Service NSW
- Have a turnover of greater than $75,000 per annum, as proved by your Business Activity Statement.
- Employ less than 20 full-time equivalent staff
- Report a payroll below the NSW 2019-2020 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
- Be highly impacted by the COVID-19 restrictions in 2020
- Have experienced a minimum of 30% decline in turnover during the period from March to July 2020, compared to the equivalent period (of at least 2 weeks) in 2019
- Have costs associated with safely reopening or up-scaling your business from 1 July 2020
For more information, visit the NSW Government’s grants and loans page.
You can apply online via Service NSW. Applications close at 11:59 pm Sunday 16 August 2020.
Get in touch and let’s talk about how we can help your business, is it to optimise Google My Business, Mobile App, Social Media and much more. We will work with you to achieve a happy result. Those who innovate now will also get the rewards when our economy is back on top.