So you’ve got a full plate of negotiating, arguing, and pleading to do (and that’s before you leave the house). So when are you supposed to find time to deal with practice development, let alone mobile apps?
Unless you want to cede the mobile space to the competition, it’s essential to spend a bit of time getting a mobile app up and running. And we have some good news: it’s straightforward and cost-effective to do! You only need a minute (okay, maybe a few minutes), and you can have your app designed and ready for approval on both the iOS (Apple) and Android (Google) platforms.
Why bother? Glad you asked:
Mobile apps help you connect with clients (and earn new ones!)
• Push notifications and promotions. You can send alerts to clients about new developments or promote your services with push notifications. For example, if you’re a will, trusts, and estates practitioner, you can send messages to your app users when new case law may require an update to clients’ planning documents.
• Referrals. Your app can feature a social sharing function that lets current clients spread the word to their network about the great experience they had when working with you, which can lead to new business.
• Reference and tips. If you like, you can use your app to offer simple tips for clients to browse – things like a) 10 Simple Rules for Interacting with the Police or b) The Critical Steps to Starting Your Own Business. It will help you differentiate from other practitioners and easily offer additional assistance to clients.
• Calls and visits. They’re simple features, but a mobile app’s one-touch dialling and GPS direction functions can quickly help your clients reach you. (For some attorneys, you may not want your clients to be able to get you that easily, but fear not – apps made with Mobilise Solutions are fully customisable!)
• Mobile reservations. You can open up a part of your schedule for the truly bold and allow clients to set their appointments using your app. It’s incredibly convenient for them and will sync with your calendar. For attorneys and lawyers who can provide this level of access to clients, you’ll likely significantly increase client satisfaction and referrals.
It Is just a sampling of how mobile apps can boost your practice and help you improve your client relationships. If you want to learn more about how easy setting up an app can be, head here before your next irate call drags you away from practice development.