Our Commitment (What you can expect from Mobilise Solutions)
- To act with honesty and integrity, be friendly, helpful and courteous, and treat all clients, small and large, as valued customers.
- To provide a design service that is tailored to meet your individual needs. We will endeavour to always find the best solution or options for you at a fair price and not try to sell you any product or service that will not benefit your business.
- We will do our utmost to exceed the industry standard for mobile apps and web services, providing our customers with the latest information and products through ongoing training, research and information of all our team. We will take the time to give you all the information you need before making your decision.
- We will work hard to understand your needs, give you honest and objective feedback on your proposals and aim to provide as clear, accurate and complete a picture as possible of what is involved with your project.
- To ensure all aspects of our work are of the highest possible standard and all our team are responsible and accountable for the quality of their work.
- We will treat what you tell us with the strictest confidence and will not pass on your information to any other organisation without your consent.
- We will provide you with a project manager who will be personally responsible for your project, communicate with you regularly and keep you informed of progress.
- We will communicate in plain language and respond to all communications in a timely manner. We will endeavour to answer all phone and email queries as soon as possible and no later than the next working day.
- We will aim to resolve any issue quickly and simply, and treat any complaints seriously. We will actively seek feedback from our clients in order to constantly improve our service and products.
Your Part – What Mobilise Solutions expects of our clients
- To give us as much information as possible about your project up front so that we are able to give you the most accurate possible quote and advice. We would appreciate you taking the time to complete your planning for the project in terms of information and functionality and are also happy to discuss your needs further in person or over the phone.
Quotations and Payments
- Once you receive your quote after our initial discussions, please review it to ensure we have properly understood your requirements. If you have any queries, please contact us immediately to discuss. If you are happy with your quote and wish to proceed, please read the Terms and Conditions attached to the quote/invoice by way of hyperlink, and then email the approval back to us.
- Once we receive your verbal approval or approval email, we will send you an invoice for the initial deposit, normally 50% of the agreed total via any of the payment methods below. Once this payment has been received, we will be able to begin work on your project. Please note we will not start work on your project without having received both your approval and deposit.
- As outlined in our Terms and Conditions, a second payment is usually due upon sign off of your design, with the final payment upon project completion of your project before copyright is transferred to you and/or your website/app/ads/video/social media/google my business goes ‘live’, your print material can be collected or your completed files sent to you.
- Payment methods accepted by Mobilise Solutions are direct deposit, cash, cheque, Mastercard and Visa via Stripe (2.5% surcharge applies for credit card payments to cover additional bank charges).
Text and Images
- Unless our Copywriting services are being used, the client is expected to supply the text for their website/app/ad/social media/video in final text file format at the start of the project. It is essential that this be supplied before the site design begins. Text should be as close as reasonably possible to final format, with accuracy of content, spelling and grammar checked beforehand and little or no formatting (this includes text taken from previous websites). Mobilise Solutions assumes all written content adheres to copyright laws.
- Images (logos, photos, etc.) for both web/app/social and print projects are also expected to be supplied before design work begins, except where our photographic services are to be used or assistance with selecting stock images. Images should be supplied in the highest resolution electronic format possible, i.e. logos/images in hi-res JPEG files (ideally 300 dpi). Mobilise Solutions assumes that all correct permissions have been sought and/or royalties paid for images supplied.
Project Timeframes, Structure and Changes
- Once we have agreed upon a timeframe, both parties need to work towards meeting this. We will do our utmost to meet our agreed deadlines for you, but we do expect clients to respond to requests for information or work for review in a timely manner so we can meet your deadline. Any delays in you supplying content, reviewing drafts, etc. from that agreed may cause delays which could affect your final deadline. In extreme cases where a client delays a project or is not contactable for an extended period without reasonable cause, Mobilise Solutions reserves the right to deem a project complete, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions, and invoice accordingly.
- Unless otherwise quoted or negotiated, projects include two rounds of minor author’s revisions. Following two rounds of revisions per project, an additional hourly fee may be charged. We will always advise you and seek your agreement before proceeding with any work which will incur additional charges.
- If the structure of your project changes or you request additional work (as agreed), the initial quote will be reviewed to incorporate this additional work. Again, we will always advise you and seek your agreement before proceeding with any work that will incur additional charges.
- Once a website/app/social/Google My Business/Ad/video has been given final approval by the client and is ‘live’, Mobilise Solutions may be required to charge an additional hourly fee for any further changes which are not our error unless a maintenance agreement is in place.